Yellowpages is looking for a Visual Designer to work on our exciting products. A Visual Designer would work closely with our rockstar design team and project managers. As a Visual Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative, and functional mobile and web products. Typical work would include color, iconography, typography, space and texture together, and incorporating new and emerging designs trends in software industry. Final outcome is always expected as beautiful, eye-catchy, and aesthetically pleasing which can delight, engage, and excite end user. One should be well versed with graphic design principles and laws.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other relevant design tools).
- Experience designing outstanding mobile and web based products for a consumer-oriented products.
- At least two years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, and applications for web and mobile with proven ability of delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Should be able to communicate ideas properly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritise and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Well organized, responsible, and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Design our business and consumer facing projects/products.
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to find, and emotionally engaging
- Provide modern, trendy, and aesthetically pleasing interfaces
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets for our projects/products
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- Collaborate with Interaction Designers, and UX Strategists to create elegant, engaging solutions that reflect the results of user-based research and analytics
- Collaborate with project/product team that includes front-end developers, programmers, project/product managers, in order to create simple and easy-to-use software
- Staying updated with latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
- Craft graphic elements, assets, and visuals that adapt and flow with mobile apps and responsive websites
- Show an intuitive ability to transform data into understanding- strong infographic design skills and narrative storytelling abilities
- Create marketing collateral, both online and in print, with special emphasis on innovative presentation experiences
- Produce brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products
Candidates are requested to share link to their online portfolios or attach pdf alongwith their resume. To apply for this job, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on 'Apply Now' button.